Sunday, July 8, 2007

Zhu @ the Fort

It was Shabu Shabu so I'm okay with it but Achi dearest wanted to go to Mcdonalds afterwards (in short she wasn't happy with it. Actually the whole time she was frowning ang scowling thats how I know she didn't like it, and when we passed by there last Saturday on our way to S&R she was still frowning!) Food was okay but nothing to rave about. The Hotpot Soup (we went for the Dried scallops and wintermelon broth) tends to become salty as they refill the pot. I personally like Healthy Mini Shabu Shabu better. But it was okay, I'd go there if someone asks me but definitely not with my sisters (unless gusto ko mabatukan)

The combo for two (most I wouldn't pick if I'm the one to choose the items)
Yang chow fried rice (nothing special)

Forgot the name something like braised spareribs


I just liked the pot but not the food hehe

No comments: