Monday, July 9, 2007

S&R

When we were in HS, Achi dearest and Achi D would take us with them to S&R to buy Cat and Dog foods. Afterwards we would share slices of pizza and bottomless Diet Pepsi. Going to S&R was probably (I'm sure it was) a treat for us, although we can't just get EVERYTHING we want, we were given 2 choices of ANY thing we want (meaning it can be junk foods, like a pack of 6 bars of Snickers for me and 2 bags of Cheetos for Lex). Sometimes for good deeds (like Achi D making me weigh in the scale, long story hehe) also allows you to get one more stuff. As we get to college Achi said bringing us there would only mean more expense as we begin to point out more (and expensive) stuff (hehe)


I miss those days. But I'm glad to have found new Pizza buddies with Lois, Ranel and Lex. Plus we don't have to lag around bags and bags of dog and cat foods.

1 comment:

xxxloixxx said...

I'd love to go there over and over again with you guys!