Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ben and Jerry's/ Peaches and Papaya

I LOVE ice cream. I sometimes even go to Podium just to buy a cone of Gelato. (wala lang) So when we went to S&R last Saturday (with Lex, Lois and Ranel) and saw Ben & Jerry's I was soo excited. It was worth every 260. I can probably eat the whole pint in one sitting but I won't. This ice cream is better eaten slowly, letting the thick yummy ice cream roll in your tongue as it melts and tasting and enjoying every bite hehe. I also got some fresh peaches. Although it wasn't as good as the one they bring home from China it was okay, (not as yellow) but not worth the 399.75 price tag for a couple of pieces.
I can't get over this ice cream. Its so good.


I love peaches but with its price tag I could've bought 5 big cans for this poor kind of peaches.

IMAGINE how close I've to get to take this! EWWWWW!

No comments: