Sunday, July 1, 2007

Books for Less

Last Saturday was our night to spend time with our sisters. I always look forward to this for several reasons :
1. As a person gets older they tend to take stuff for granted and call me corny but I SIMPLE want to spend time with my sisters even if they're busy and as nature dictates that older siblings don't hang out with younger kids. hehe
2. Always looking forward trying out new places and eating with them.
3. Making kuwento of stuff thats been happening in our lives but mostly
4. I just miss my older sisters as we each have our own lives to live now.

Anyway, for a change Achi decided to pick us up at Tiendesitas instead of Megamall or Gateway. I really don't like going there for 2 reasons: MAINIT and NO centralized AIRCONDITIONING. hay! So Lex and I went to SM Hypermart to will away the time.
We ended up going to Books for Less. When I was still studying in UP when I have long hours of break, instead of hanging around campus, I go to their Tandang Sora branch and just spend hours there. And its amazing how many books can P1000 go. It sometimes amazes our friends how Lex and I can spend hours in a bookstore. (see previous blog entry, you might understand =D)

After almost an hour, we were able to buy two books for half its original price. Quite a bargain don't you think ;D


The Faith of George Bush (398)

I am Jackie Chan My Life in Action (498)


No comments: