Monday, February 25, 2008

Last Supper

If I'm to choose my last supper on earth, I'd probably go on a sumptuous buffet, HEAT, CIRCLES, SPIRALS, TIDES combine...

My Last Supper...
salad:
Watercrest salad with Chicken terrine and candied walnuts with Raspberry vinaigrette
soup:
French Onion soup with lots and lots of gruyere and swiss cheese
appetizer:
Shrimp Thermidore
main course(s):
Rack of Lamb with mint jelly and Truffle mushroom Risotto
Pancit Malabon (ahh, anti-climactic but a must have for my gastronomic delight)
Sushi Platter from Omakaze (Jurrasic, Spider and MI)
Pan-seared Sea Bass with truffle linguine pasta
Wagyu Rib Eye steak (medium well) with Corn on a cob and creamed garlicky potatoes
dessert(s):
Trio of creme brule, molten chocolate cake, and English Sticky Toffee pudding with caramel sauce
Cheese board with grapes and sesame seeeds crackers

Pure bliss.... 

1 comment: