Monday, November 12, 2007

Surprise Surprise

Lex and I have always had this little sisterly competition going on each year, on who can give a better surprise present on our birthday.


She probably outdid herself last Thursday, when she sprang Chef Rob in front of me and get this, my life long crush, Ian Veneracion.

I normally don't watch local TV so its a surprise and a secret that I have a big C (not cancer) on Ian V. And I mean big!

I probably made such a cow of myself when I started saying ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh the moment I saw Chef Rob holding flowers inside the room. And again when Ian went in with the cakes!

And it'd probably be as famous among my friends as soon as I've uttered these words: you and you, this is a dream.

I can't even remember saying anything else except Ohmygosh and thank you and I hate surprises, but not you guys. hahahahaha

So there, again A MEGATRILLION THANKS to LEX, Chef Rob, Ian and the whole staff who made it possible.

I COULD NEVER THINK OF A MUCH BETTER BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.

1 comment:

P said...

Lucky girl. Your friends are good.